Meet Our Doctor- Dr. Sattar-The Best Dentist Sterling VA
After receiving his high school degree, Dr. Sattar traveled to Germany to study the culture and the language. In 1982 he attended the Columbia University for his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology. In 1984, Dr. Sattar transferred to the New York University and completed his Bachelor’s Degree in 1986.
In August of 1986, he started his doctoral degree at the Georgetown University. Dr.Sattar Graduated in 1990 with DDS degree, and he started his private practice in Northern Virginia in 1991.
He has been actively practicing dentistry in his office located in Sterling, Virginia as well as volunteering at the local Community Clinic for low income families. Dr.Sattar also belongs to many organizations such as:
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- International Implant Society
Dr.Sattar takes over two hundred fifty of continuing education courses annually in different fields of dentistry in order to stay up to date with new technology and advances in the field of dentistry.
Treatments performed at Dr.Sattar’s practice are as follows:
- Filling the teeth with composite (tooth colored) using Laser without giving any shots..
- Placing dental implants immediately after extraction to preserve the bone and the function of the dentition.
- Fabricating a crown and placing it in a single visit eliminating the need for a temporary crown.
- Using YAG Laser to treat many gum problems including periodontal pockets (non invasive), periodontal lesions and many other gum related infections with minimal discomfort.
- Placing super thin veneers, which requires no prep of the teeth and no anesthetics.
- Full dentures with special micro cups for exceptional adherence to the jaw and be able to eat anything without any limitations.
Contact us at 703-450-9723 to schedule your appointment at our dental office for any of our effective treatments today.